Now you have an Ignition application for your database.
The Database Editor is an Ignition project that makes it very convenient and easy to create new database tables, change database tables and view and change your data in database tables.
It can be used to do the following things:
- Create new database tables.
- Alter database tables. Enables you to make a variety of changes to database tables and their columns, including adding, modifying and deleting them.
- Delete database tables.
- View indexes, add indexes and delete indexes.
- View data in your database tables.
- Query data in your database tables.
- Edit specific fields in rows of data in database tables.
- Add new rows of data and delete rows.
The Database Editor is a free product. You can use it in any number of Ignition clients and in any number of Ignition servers. But you cannot change the project resources. There is an option for being able to make modifications to the project. More information about its free license can be found on its product webpage.
Currently the Database Editor only supports MySQL. We are working on an enhanced version of the project called Database Editor Pro! that supports Microsoft SQL Server and other improvements and features. You can find more information about that on the product webpage.
Fill out this form to get your copy of the Database Editor. An automated email will be sent to you that has a link you can use to download the Database Editor project. This form will also subscribe you to our email list for our newsletter and messages.
After filling out the form:
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the “confirm subscription” button in the confirmation email.
- You will be redirected to a web page that contains a link for downloading the Database Editor project.
- In addition you will receive an email that contains the Database Editor as an attachment.
- Upload the project into your Ignition Gateway and enjoy!
We can’t wait to get your feedback on this project! Leave a comment.